Meeting Rooms and Resources
If you would like assistance call or text us: (512) 887-4469
Our special space for big meetings, classes, workshops, video conferencing, networking events, seminars, speakers and other group work or work requiring privacy and room to move.
room sizeabout 24' x 24' (580 square feet)
capacitydepends on how it's set up —
- U-shape or Square center table, 14-30 people
- Theatre (rows of seats, no tables), 40 people
- Classroom (rows of seats with work tables), 27 people
Sometimes referred to as the Star Trek room. Good for strategy sessions, team meetings, spreading out papers to review, video conferences and Skype chats.
- Four high-backed blue chairs and room for one or two more chairs
Good for team meetings especially, and strategy sessions, interviews, client meetings and presentations.
- Very large 4K display, can screen-share up to four laptop screens at the same time
- Electric-adjustable sit/ stand table
- Four chairs (and room for two more)
Cheerful, bright meeting room for new client meetings, other small meetings, interviews, and phone calls.
- Rectangular table + four chairs
The Kumquat room is a little less bright than the other meeting rooms. It's comfortable and office-like.
- Table + 4 chairs
Comfortable, cozy, idea-sparking room. Perfect for brainstorming sessions, coaching sessions, long heart-to-heart talks, days when you're too tired to sit in a regular chair and just need to kick back on the couch.
- Comfortable couch
- Small whiteboard table for drawing on
- Two wall-mounted whiteboards
- Extra chairs as needed.
Fully enclosed private room with a locking door will be your best bet for a private phone call or video conference.
• Occupancy is 1
• 5 ft by 6 ft
• Green screen on 3 walls
• Ample lighting
Optional: Rolling White board